. What are the side effects of Bariatric Surgery?
After the surgery effects like any other surgery related to recuperation is expected such as the pain in the area and the physiologic stress. Due to the change in the system there are many other effects such as an abnormally low sugar level, watery stools or stools with excess fat, dumping syndrome where in the ingested food travels to the small intestine way to fast causing stomach cramps and nausea, dehydration and vomiting, and the psychological effect which is affected by the sudden change in lifestyle and eating pattern.
- What medical treatments are available for obese people?
- What is Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- What are the advantages of getting a gastric bypass operation?
- What is gastric by pass?
- Are there risks to Bariatric Surgery?
- How does a Gastric Bypass work?
- Who is a candidate of Gastric bypass?
- Is there any significant difference between Gastric bypass and Gastric banding?
- Is it possible for Diabetics to undergo Bariatric surgery?
- What Is Roux-en-Y gastric bypass?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 02:07:36
This question has been viewed 341 times.
1 people are following this question: