Are bench presses important for combat athletes and martial artists?
0 vote(s)Bench presses are overemphasized in most training programs. Sure, they are a good exercise and a great way to build mass and strength in the upper body, but for combat athletes and martial artists, the standing press performed with barbells is a much better exercise because it’s movement is more natural and more specific for live combat.
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Why is warm-up emphasized so much by personal trainers?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- If I sweat does that mean I have really worked out?
- Is it ok to hold my breath while lifting weights?
- What are the best ways to get killer abs?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 11:06:24
This question has been viewed 502 times.
1 people are following this question: