Are low carb diets the best way to lose bodyfat?
A low-carb diet can make you leaner compared to a high-carb diet, but the real question is whether you can sustain it or not. While it does work, you can’t take this to the extreme because carbs are essential since this is the body’s main source of energy for both physical and mental activities. Also, with carb restriction you don’t just lose fat, you lose lean mass and muscle in the process. Bottomline is, it works for others but not for everyone else. For a low carb diet to be truly effective, it has to be sustainable and individualized. Find out what works for you. If you’d rather kill yourself after a month on a low carb diet, then stop it or change it.
- How fast can you safely lose weight?
- What are proven methods to Lose Weight?
- Is Chromium Good for Weight Loss?
- Is Fast Food Bad for Weight Loss?
- What are the side effects of weight loss tea?
- Where can I get some strong weight loss tea?
- How does Yoga Pranayama help in weight loss?
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- What are the side effects of weight loss surgery?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 21:44:56
This question has been viewed 446 times.
1 people are following this question: