Are nuts good for me or not?
Nuts are definitely good for you if eaten regularly because it contains tocotrienols, a compound believed to lower the risk of heart disease. The downside to eating too much nuts though is that it is easy to overeat and since it contains a lot of calories, eating this regularly can result to weight gain in no time. Although the monounsaturated fat found in nuts is the “good” fat, it’s best eaten regularly but in moderation to get its benefits without the side effects.
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- Is there a difference between carbs? I thought all carbs are equal.?
- Do you mean to say that all simple carbs are bad?
- Should I eat a fat free food?
- How many servings of food should I eat in a day?
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables should I eat per day?
- What food can be considered as slimming food?
- Is there such a thing as a single miracle slimming food?
- What are examples of natural slimming food?
- What are good sources of Vitamin K?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 21:39:40
This question has been viewed 528 times.
1 people are following this question: