Are personal trainers eligible to giving diet advice?
Personal trainers specifically are knowledgeable about exercises and the system approach to weight management using activities/movement. They have in depth knowledge to fitness and each client can be assessed and monitored for the appropriate exercise based on their capability and total health. SOME personal trainers have knowledge, experience, expertise to health and nutrition and they are capable in providing instruction or advice. But they are eligible if they are licensed nutritionist-dietitian.
- What are the qualifications of a good personal trainer?
- Why does my personal trainer keep pestering me even on off exercise days?
- How can my personal trainer support my safety?
- What do I have to look for in a personal trainer?
- How do I choose a personal trainer?
- I want to hire a personal trainer but what are things I need to consider so that I can choose the right one?
- Why should I hire a personal trainer when Audio Visual CD's for different types of exercises are available. Is there any difference?
- Online trainers or personal trainers, who do I choose?
- What can I expect from a good fitness trainer?
- How can you tell if someone, even a personal trainer, has no clue about strength training?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 05:27:45
This question has been viewed 639 times.
1 people are following this question: