Are smart liposuctions done at hospitals only?
No, there are botonics clinics that perform the procedure depending on your area. But these days, it is usually done inside the clinic. You just have to ask around if there is one in your location. Make sure that they are licensed and that doctors are the ones performing the procedure.
- I plan on undergoing smart liposuction, is this procedure painful?
- What is done during smart liposuction?
- Are there other things to be considered after a smart liposuction treatment?
- How much will a smart liposuction cost?
- Can a certain area be treated with smart liposuction more than once?
- How long do I have to rest after a smart liposuction?
- Will the effect of smart liposuction be permanent?
- I want to have a smart liposuction but I’m worried of having loose skin after the procedure, will it be a problem?
- Will smart liposuction leave scars?
- What happens after a smart liposuction procedure?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 19:37:06
This question has been viewed 360 times.
1 people are following this question: