Are steroids necessary for strength and mass gains in weight training?
Some people argue that steroid use is a matter of choice and individual freedom. But for me personally, I believe steroids have all but ruined weight training. In simple, direct, and unmistakable terms, steroids are bad, they are harmful, they are dangerous, they are a form of cheating, and they are contrary to everything that is good is sports. Anyone who uses steroids is taking the easy way out, period. No exceptions, no special circumstances. Nothing beats building muscles the old fashioned way, by earning it through hard work and dedication.
- What is Resveratrol and is it Linked to Fat?
- What are "Fat-Burners"?
- How can fibre supplements help in weight loss?
- Can you help me with some effective weight loss tips?
- What kind of sports, can I do for lose weight?
- How long time I should do excercise for lose weigth?
- How can I lose extra inches off my waist fast?
- How do slimming patches work?
- Why is calcium essential in sports nutrition?
- Why is iron important in sports nutrition?
Last Activity: 2011-06-25 17:07:37
This question has been viewed 385 times.
1 people are following this question: