Are there any known side effects of adios?
Adios is a diet pill that is known to have no serious side effects but some people may be allergic to the ingredients therefore experiencing nausea, gall bladder infection, dermatitis and cholelithiasis. There are reports from those who take that they are experiencing headaches, hair loss and aching bladder but not even to all users.
- What is adios and how does it help weight loss?
- Is there an optimum time of day to take adios?
- What are the active ingredients of adios?
- Can anyone take adios and is it FDA approved?
- Is adios clinically proven to work?
- What is the content of Adios slimming pill?
Last Activity: 2011-06-06 13:05:24
This question has been viewed 1036 times.
2 people are following this question: