Are there any safe options for rapid weight loss?
Yes. The only safe option is a very low calorie diet (VLCD) which is carried out under medical supervision. The meals are supervised by a health and nutrition specialist, and weight loss of upto 25% of body weight is possible at the end of 12 weeks. The only drawback is that VLCDs tend to be prohibitively expensive.
- How fast can you safely lose weight?
- Is Fast Food Bad for Weight Loss?
- What is the fastest way to lose weight?
- My friend lost weight fast and now has saggy skin, how can I avoid this?
- What's the most weight someone can lose in a month?
- I read somewhere that speedy weight loss is harmful. Is this true?
- Is it possible to lose weight fast?
- Will Acai Berry help me lose weight rapidly?
- Is rapid weight loss really possible?
- Is fast slimming safe?
Last Activity: 2011-07-06 13:04:12
This question has been viewed 428 times.
1 people are following this question: