are there any weight loss techniques that specifically target a Fat Belly?
Deep breathing exercises like yoga and aerobics can help you achieve a flat stomach. Ab exercises like sit-ups, crunches and curl ups will also give you a flat tummy. The fat in your stomach is the toughest to burn so doing exercises that focus on that specific part will help you lose belly fat.
- What are Some Easy Ways to Lose Weight?
- Is Hunger the Biggest Obstacle to Losing Weight?
- Why should I include fibre in my diet?
- Does water consumption increase weight?
- If I eat too much salt, will I get high blood pressure?
- Are there healthy slimming tips that will help me lose weight quickly?
- I’ve been planning to lose weight recently. What weight loss tip can you recommend?
- What food will I eliminate to help me burn fats faster?
- If I’m on diet, can I still drink soda?
- How can I beat late-night food cravings?
Last Activity: 2011-06-14 22:01:10
This question has been viewed 408 times.
2 people are following this question: