Are there phases to Atkins diet?
There are phases: the restrictive induction phase that lasts for a minimum of two weeks, Ongoing Weight Loss phase where in additional carbs from vegetables on a weekly basis are given, and the maintenance phases which is accepts additional carbs ONLY if weight is maintained. Any food that may increase weight is restricted.
- How effective is Atkins diet?
- What is the NEW ATKINS DIET?
- Why is Ketosis mentioned often with Atkins Diet?
- What is the problem with ketones? Why do people react negatively with Atkins Diet because of it?
- Who started Atkins Diet?
- Is it true that the author of Atkins diet died and it is because of that very diet?
- What are the disadvantages of Atkins Diet?
- What are the foods allowed in Atkins diet?
- How long should I continue Atkins diet?
- What is Ketotic state?
Last Activity: 2011-06-02 09:00:04
This question has been viewed 360 times.
1 people are following this question: