Are there programs for children in Slimming World?
Yes there are, in 2003 a program for 11-15 years old was launched, called Family Affair. In the family affair program, children can join Slimming World provided that they are accompanied by their parents. Here they will be following a special eating plan called Free2Go which mainly involves eating healthy swaps.
- Do I have to cook separate meals for myself while I'm on slimming world?
- What is slimming world?
- How can I lose weight through Slimming World?
- I’m interested in Slimming World, but what is their food optimising diet?
- What the different type of Slimming World’s Food Optimising diet?
- What is Body Magic programme by Slimming World?
- How does the support group in Slimming World help the members?
- I’m pregnant at the moment; can I still join Slimming World?
- I don’t have time to join a Slimming World group. Is there any chance that I can still avail its programs?
- What are green days and red days in Slimming World’s Food Optimising?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 16:47:50
This question has been viewed 347 times.
1 people are following this question: