Are yoga or exercise balls good to use for toning your body?
Yoga balls, exercise balls, stability balls, and Swiss balls are all one and the same. This equipment is a staple in any home or commercial gym because it plays a major role in training your midsection as well as your lower back. Swiss balls are used primarily for crunches and twists off the floor so you won’t hurt your lower back. Other muscle building routines can also be done more effectively with yoga balls because it can make the exercise harder by engaging the core the entire time. Examples of such exercises include push ups and dips with feet on the ball and seated or lying dumbbell presses.
- Which is better: treadmills or elliptical trainers?
- How do I choose the best exercise equiment?
- What are the benefits of using an aerobic stepper?
- What are the downsides of using an aerobic stepper?
- How high should my step be?
- How good are those gadgets advertised on TV?
- How do I determine my target heartrate?
- Do I count the weight of the bar?
- Should I use a lifting belt?
- What are lifting straps?
Last Activity: 2011-06-04 07:49:36
This question has been viewed 425 times.
1 people are following this question: