Aside from sugar, what are the other restrictions to diabetes?
Diabetics are at high risk to many other diseases. They are prone to hypertension and cardiovascular disease therefore is wiser to be aware of the fat and cholesterol intake. Salt and salty foods contribute to those risks too as much as with the increased risk to nephro or kidney problems.
- What is a diabetic diet?
- What are the complications associated with type 2 diabetes?
- How do I lose weight as a diabetic?
- Can anyone recommend a good diet for diabetics?
- If I suffer from diabetes can I go on the atkins diet?
- Are slim fast shakes OK for diabetics?
- Is it true that gastric bands can cure diabetes?
- I am a Diabetic, do I need to remove carbohydrates from my diet?
- Why do I have to lose weight because I have diabetes? Can I not just avoid sweets?
- What is the difference between an NSSS DIET and a DIABETIC DIET?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 03:29:18
This question has been viewed 388 times.
1 people are following this question: