Can a certain area be treated with smart liposuction more than once?
Yes, the treatment can be done in successive sessions depending on the area to be treated. If a large area of fats is to be treated, a successive course of treatment is necessary to address the need and to reach the desired result. A period of two months should pass before the next treatment.
- I plan on undergoing smart liposuction, is this procedure painful?
- What is done during smart liposuction?
- Are there other things to be considered after a smart liposuction treatment?
- How much will a smart liposuction cost?
- How long do I have to rest after a smart liposuction?
- Are smart liposuctions done at hospitals only?
- Will the effect of smart liposuction be permanent?
- I want to have a smart liposuction but I’m worried of having loose skin after the procedure, will it be a problem?
- Will smart liposuction leave scars?
- What happens after a smart liposuction procedure?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 19:35:30
This question has been viewed 368 times.
1 people are following this question: