Can anyone have laser liposuction?
No, this is not suitable for anyone. For laser liposuction to be effective you ideally need to be within two stone of your ideal weight. It is not a procedure to lose weight but helps shape the body and works best on smaller stubborn areas of localised fat. If you are thinking of having this procedure you should also have a healthy BMI (Body Mass Index).
- What is laser liposuction?
- What is the difference between laser liposuction and regular liposuction?
- Where does the fat go when you have laser liposuction?
- How many laser lipo treatments do you need?
- How long does it take to perform laser liposuction?
- How much fat can be removed with laser liposuction?
- Who performs laser liposuction?
- What is the recovery period after laser liposuction?
- What is laser liposuction and what are some it’s benefits over traditional liposuction?
Last Activity: 2011-06-07 19:47:05
This question has been viewed 961 times.
1 people are following this question: