Can anyone recommend a good diet for diabetics?
A good diet for Diabetics must essentailly consist of limited amount of carbs, and have lots of fibre. Try to get your carbs from complex carbs like whole grain, nuts, vegetables, fruits (non-sweet ones) etc. Ensure that all your dairy products are low fat and sugar free.
- What is a diabetic diet?
- What are the complications associated with type 2 diabetes?
- How do I lose weight as a diabetic?
- If I suffer from diabetes can I go on the atkins diet?
- Are slim fast shakes OK for diabetics?
- Is it true that gastric bands can cure diabetes?
- I am a Diabetic, do I need to remove carbohydrates from my diet?
- Why do I have to lose weight because I have diabetes? Can I not just avoid sweets?
- What is the difference between an NSSS DIET and a DIABETIC DIET?
- Aside from sugar, what are the other restrictions to diabetes?
Last Activity: 2011-06-05 09:59:19
This question has been viewed 673 times.
2 people are following this question: