Can drinking green tea make me lose weight?
Green tea is said to contain polyphenols which are useful in activating the enzyme that helps break down excess triglyceride. Triglyceride is the substance produced by foods and consumed by the body to fuel it up for activities like metabolism. If there is an excess of this substance, it becomes excess body fats. Through the help of green tea, this can be avoided. Green tea is also said to help speed up metabolic rate. These are how drinking green tea can make you lose weight.
- What is the difference of Green tea over other teas and coffee?
- What's the difference between green tea and weight loss tea?
- Is Green tea really useful or is all hype?
- What are the weight loss benefits of drinking green tea?
- Is green tea better than coffee for weight loss?
- Is green tea better than black tea for weight loss?
- In what form should I consume green tea for best results?
- How much green tea can I drink in a day for optimum results?
- Can green tea assist weight loss?
Last Activity: 2011-06-14 04:10:32
This question has been viewed 830 times.
1 people are following this question: