Can following a South Korean Diet help in losing weight?
Yes, the country has the lowest obesity rate in the world among the developed countries. That simply shows that they have a healthy diet. A basic South Korean diet is made up of rice, vegetables, tofu and kimchi. The vegetables are usually fresh and are used as side dishes. They seldom eat deep fried foods.
- What is a South Korean diet?
- Is the South Korean diet an effective weight reduction plan?
- What is a typical South Korean diet?
- Koreans love eating kimchi. What are the benefits they can get from it?
- What benefits I can get with South Korean diet?
Last Activity: 2011-06-29 12:59:58
This question has been viewed 351 times.
1 people are following this question: