Can green tea assist weight loss?
Research has shown that green tea has the potential to assist weight loss through triggering metabolism and boosting the body’s ability to burn calories and fat to a slight extent. Drinking green tea is not a magic bullet and it can only be really effective if calories and portions are controlled in other ways.
- What is the difference of Green tea over other teas and coffee?
- What's the difference between green tea and weight loss tea?
- Is Green tea really useful or is all hype?
- Can drinking green tea make me lose weight?
- What are the weight loss benefits of drinking green tea?
- Is green tea better than coffee for weight loss?
- Is green tea better than black tea for weight loss?
- In what form should I consume green tea for best results?
- How much green tea can I drink in a day for optimum results?
Last Activity: 2011-07-06 12:45:26
This question has been viewed 384 times.
1 people are following this question: