Can I Eat as much Low Fat Food as I Want and Still Lose Weight?
High fat intake contributes to excess body weight. Fats can increase the cholesterol level in blood and increase the risk of heart attack. High fat intake can lead to weight gain but it takes more than just eating low fat foods to lose weight. Watch out for calorie intake because extra calories from fat free and low fat food can be stored in the body as fat. To lose weight you must burn more calories than you eat and you can achieve these goals if you will do it with exercise, less fat and calorie intake.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- My 7 years old son refuses to eat veggies, how do I make him eat nutritious food?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- What are the Best Minerals for Weight Control?
- Do Artificial Sweeteners Assist Weight Loss?
- How Much Protein do I Need?
- How Much Fruit Should I Eat?
- What is Resveratrol and is it Linked to Fat?
Last Activity: 2011-06-14 21:47:37
This question has been viewed 699 times.
2 people are following this question: