Can I lose fat by wearing slimming clothes?
The answer is yes and no. Slimming clothes are undergarments which are made of a heavy elastic fabric which holds you in. You will certainly look slimmer and more toned. These are often called shapewear and come in different control levels. There are also anti-cellulite garments on the market. These garments consist of fabrics which are impregnated with a cocktail of ingredients such as caffeine and herbs which may have a positive effect on weight reduction. However these garments need to be worn for at least 8 to 10 hours a day for a minimum of 28 days to see any change. And as with most things in life.... if you wear these garments and you overeat you will not look any slimmer
- How Do You Look Thinner Without Dieting?
- Can slimming clothes be washed?
- How do slimming clothes help to lose weight?
- What compounds are commonly found on slimming clothes?
- What are slimming clothes made of?
- How to wear clothes that are slimming in appearance?
- What colors of clothes can have a slimming effect?
- What color do I wear to look slimmer?
- What color to wear with slimming clothes?
- What kind of clothes would help me look slimmer if I am top-heavy?
Last Activity: 2011-06-29 16:42:30
This question has been viewed 633 times.
1 people are following this question: