Can I use liquid diet to lose weight?
Liquid diet “per se” is just the consistency of food. It may or may not affect calorie content, and weight loss depends on the number of calorie input. If your meal will be blenderized to make into a liquid with the same calorie of the food you will consume as is, it will not make you lose weight. But if there will be a decrease incalories, it will effect weight lose. Therefore, liquid or solid, the same calorie content means the same weight loss or gain. It is still the same.
- I’m on a liquid diet, what foods are safe for me?
- Is it healthy to use a liquid diet for a year or more?
- What are LIQUID DIETS?
- For how long can I be on a clear liquid diet?
- How does a liquid diet for weight loss work?
- What are benefits of Liquid diets?
- How Effective Are Liquid Diets?
- Are liquid diets a good way to lose weight?
- Has the anyone tried the HCG liquid diet?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 04:15:38
This question has been viewed 325 times.
1 people are following this question: