Can you help me with some effective weight loss tips?
Most important but frequently neglected weight loss tip is to drink adequate amounts of water (8-10 glasses) per day. Next is to count your caloric intake, exercise moderately but regularly and catch adequate (8-10 hours) sleep. Keep salt and sugar intake to the minimum and use lots of fresh and raw vegetables, fruits and few nuts in your diet.
- How fast can you safely lose weight?
- What are proven methods to Lose Weight?
- Is Chromium Good for Weight Loss?
- Is Fast Food Bad for Weight Loss?
- What are the side effects of weight loss tea?
- Where can I get some strong weight loss tea?
- How does Yoga Pranayama help in weight loss?
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- What are the side effects of weight loss surgery?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
Last Activity: 2011-05-29 13:12:10
This question has been viewed 469 times.
1 people are following this question: