Do Artificial Sweeteners Assist Weight Loss?
Yes, the ones that don’t contain sugar can help you lose weight. most of these artificial sweeteners don’t have calories and will help you lose weight when you eat foods with artificial sweeteners. Consuming fewer calories daily will help you lose weight and you can burn more fat during exercise.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- My 7 years old son refuses to eat veggies, how do I make him eat nutritious food?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- What are the Best Minerals for Weight Control?
- Can I Eat as much Low Fat Food as I Want and Still Lose Weight?
- How Much Protein do I Need?
- How Much Fruit Should I Eat?
- What is Resveratrol and is it Linked to Fat?
Last Activity: 2011-06-07 20:26:01
This question has been viewed 744 times.
2 people are following this question: