Do carbohydrates make you fat?
Carbohydrates or any food for that matter can make you fat and bloated if you eat too much of it. If you eat more than what you need or more than what you can burn, then you’ll become fat. Carbohydrates are essential for energy and it is used as the fuel for our muscles as well as for our brain so this is something that should be definitely part of our daily diet. WHO concurs with this, and they even suggest that more than half of our entire diet should be made up of carbs. Just watch out for the simple carbs because it is very easy to overeat them and consume complex carbs like pasta, potato, and bread instead.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- How Many Calories in Protein, Carbs and Fat?
- Are Carbohydrates Bad for Weight Loss?
- Are High Protein Diets and Low Carb Diets the Same?
- Which low carb diet gets best results?
- How long is it safe to stay on a low carb diet?
- Which celebrities follow a low carb diet?
- Is it OK to eat bananas on a low carb diet?
- What is the role of carbohydrates in our diet?
- I would like to see a list of foods permitted on a no carb diet.?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 16:40:36
This question has been viewed 591 times.
1 people are following this question: