Do I count the weight of the bar?
In high school physics you can always ignore the weight of the bar or the rod in your calculations, but in the real world, the weight of the bar is something to be considered to accurately gauge your strength level and the amount of weight you can lift. The standard weight of Olympic barbells, or the long bars with huge plates in kilograms, is 20kg or 45 pounds while ez-curls bars are around 20 pounds.
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Why is warm-up emphasized so much by personal trainers?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- If I sweat does that mean I have really worked out?
- Is it ok to hold my breath while lifting weights?
- What are the best ways to get killer abs?
Last Activity: 2011-06-08 22:26:35
This question has been viewed 369 times.
1 people are following this question: