Do I have to buy my own fruit to go with the jenny craig system?
Yes you do. You may buy your own fruit to include on your diet and only pay for the food that you order on the Jenny Craig Diet menu. The cost of each food item is different. It depends on what food choices you choose. Buying your won fruit can save you money if you buy it on the supermarkets near you.
- What is the best diet plan for busy professionals?
- What is the Cabbage Soup Diet?
- Has anybody tried the Nutrisystem Advanced program?
- What is the monthly cost of following the jenny craig diet?
- Do I need to freeze the food on the jenny craig system?
- Are there kosher options on jenny craig?
- Is there a vegan program on jenny craig?
- How can I avoid snacking when cooking for others whilst on jenny craig program?
- Is jenny craig any good if I don't want to exercise?
- Im doing jenny craig but still get really hungry between meals, any ideas what I can do?
Last Activity: 2011-07-01 23:03:21
This question has been viewed 660 times.
2 people are following this question: