Do I have to cook separate meals for myself while I'm on slimming world?
No. You can feed your family the same foods as you will eat while on a Slimming World programme Sliming World promotesa healthy balanced diet. Ensure that children have enough calcium and carbohydrates in their daily food intake.
- What is slimming world?
- How can I lose weight through Slimming World?
- I’m interested in Slimming World, but what is their food optimising diet?
- What the different type of Slimming World’s Food Optimising diet?
- What is Body Magic programme by Slimming World?
- How does the support group in Slimming World help the members?
- I’m pregnant at the moment; can I still join Slimming World?
- I don’t have time to join a Slimming World group. Is there any chance that I can still avail its programs?
- What are green days and red days in Slimming World’s Food Optimising?
- Are there programs for children in Slimming World?
Last Activity: 2011-06-25 10:21:06
This question has been viewed 565 times.
2 people are following this question: