Do I need to freeze the food on the jenny craig system?
Most of the foods in the jenny Craig system are in freeze. You need a freezer to store all of your foods, particularly the big one. Most of these foods are sensitive that’s why you need an appropriate storage to avoid spoiling, thus, giving you another problem.
- What is the monthly cost of following the jenny craig diet?
- Are there kosher options on jenny craig?
- Is there a vegan program on jenny craig?
- How can I avoid snacking when cooking for others whilst on jenny craig program?
- Do I have to buy my own fruit to go with the jenny craig system?
- Is jenny craig any good if I don't want to exercise?
- Im doing jenny craig but still get really hungry between meals, any ideas what I can do?
- What qualifications do jenny craig consultants have?
- Is LA weight loss the same as Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem plans?
- I’m doing Jenny Craig but still get really hungry between meals any ideas what I can do?
Last Activity: 2011-06-06 18:54:54
This question has been viewed 457 times.
2 people are following this question: