Do you mean to say that all simple carbs are bad?
No, you really cannot brand all simple carbs as bad because milk and fruits belong to this group. But it is the sugar, syrup and candy in simple carbs that labels them as bad carbs. The best way to maintain good health is not by banishing all simple carbs from your diet, but to choose wisely between lesser and grater evils within simple carbs.
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- Is there a difference between carbs? I thought all carbs are equal.?
- Should I eat a fat free food?
- How many servings of food should I eat in a day?
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables should I eat per day?
- What are good sources of Vitamin K?
- What is the benefit of Vitamin K?
- Is there a Vitamin K overdose?
- I am acidic, am I restricted to drink cold drinks?
- I am taking antibiotic (amoxicillin) at times I am working and cannot eat, is it okay? I do not get acidic anyway.?
Last Activity: 2011-05-29 09:08:49
This question has been viewed 463 times.
1 people are following this question: