Do you need a dumbbell stand to properly perform dumbbell bench presses?
0 vote(s)Dumbbell stands allow the lifter to take the dumbbells out of the supports, in the same manner as a barbell bench. While it is not absolutely necessary, it is a good equipment to have to be able to lift more weight in the dumbbell bench press. It is a waste of energy to take the bells off the floor and wrestle them into position for the press. If you have to clean the weights into position, you will simply limit your poundage potential with the dumbbell bench, as once you get the bells into position, you will not have the energy to press them.
- Which is better: treadmills or elliptical trainers?
- How do I choose the best exercise equiment?
- Are yoga or exercise balls good to use for toning your body?
- What are the benefits of using an aerobic stepper?
- What are the downsides of using an aerobic stepper?
- How high should my step be?
- How good are those gadgets advertised on TV?
- How do I determine my target heartrate?
- Do I count the weight of the bar?
- Should I use a lifting belt?
Last Activity: 2011-07-02 17:59:23
This question has been viewed 331 times.
1 people are following this question: