Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
Yes it does. This is the essential factors to help you lose weight and maintain your best figure. No matter how fat you are you can still lose weight by exercising and dieting. There are some special exercise and diet for some specific body types. You can find out what body type you are in and follow the recommended exercise and diet for it.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- What is the diet for people with Migraine?
- Is Exercise Important For Teenage Weight Reduction?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- Is true that it is not advisable for teenager to go on diet as this can compromise their growth spur?
- What is Elimination Diet?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
Last Activity: 2011-07-02 14:35:28
This question has been viewed 1129 times.
2 people are following this question: