Does the no carb diet create a ketotic state?
When you don’t eat carbohydrates, the body won’t have anything to metabolize for energy, this will lead the body to metabolize fat storage for energy, producing ketones. When you are on a no carb diet for a long time, many ketones will be produced. Too much ketones in the body will create a ketotic state.
- I would like to see a list of foods permitted on a no carb diet.?
- How do I recognize side effects of no carb diets?
- What about the side effects developed after a low or no carb diet? Are they permanent?
- I would love to start the no carb diet, what do you suggest?
- Do carbohydrates make you fat?
- What is a NOCARB DIET? Is it healthy?
- Are low carb diets the best way to lose bodyfat?
- Tell me more about foods that are allowed in no carb diet?
Last Activity: 2011-06-18 10:14:43
This question has been viewed 568 times.
1 people are following this question: