Does the Paleo diet allow milk?
Milk is not allowed on the paleo diet because of its high carbohydrate content. But you are allowed 1-2 cheat meals a day for one week. This means you can eat or drink whatever you like on a cheat meal for a day and this includes milk and other dairy products.
- Which are the most popular celebrity diets?
- Can gluten free diet help in losing weight?
- Is there any actual benefit of Dukan diet on disease conditions?
- What does the grapefruit diet do?
- Is a 17 Day diet a healthy diet?
- I have tried the 17 Day diet but after few weeks, I regain my weight. Is it a common issue among dieters who have also tried the 17 Day diet?
- Is the Cookie diet really helpful in losing weight?
- How many calories does cookie diet permit per day?
- What are the health risks of following the cookie diet?
- What about fiber content in cookie diet?
Last Activity: 2011-06-18 10:00:07
This question has been viewed 475 times.
1 people are following this question: