Does weight training make women manly?
The common misconception with weight training is that once you commit to it you’ll look like one of the huge mass monsters you see on bodybuilding magazines. This can’t be farther away from the truth, especially for women. Only women who take steroids just like most of the guys in the magazines can look manly, those who don’t will not become huge and manlike because of the limited amount of muscle building hormones in their body.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
- Is jenny craig any good if I don't want to exercise?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 17:38:21
This question has been viewed 496 times.
1 people are following this question: