How are anabolic steroids used?
Anabolic steroids can either be injected intramuscularly, orally, or topically in forms of gels and creams. Stacking is one of the most commonly used techniques in taking steroids because by taking two or more compounds that have synergistic effects, you get greater effects in muscle size and strength than you would if you took each substance individually. Pyramiding is also another common technique done in a 6-12 week cycle. The user starts with low doses, and then once he’s taken the most his body can take, the doses are gradually reduced to zero. Those who abuse steroids for mass and strength gains go way above what is medically recommended, and that is exactly the reason why the use and abuse of anabolic steroids carry many health hazards.
- What is Resveratrol and is it Linked to Fat?
- What are "Fat-Burners"?
- How can fibre supplements help in weight loss?
- Can you help me with some effective weight loss tips?
- What kind of sports, can I do for lose weight?
- How long time I should do excercise for lose weigth?
- How can I lose extra inches off my waist fast?
- How do slimming patches work?
- Why is calcium essential in sports nutrition?
- Why is iron important in sports nutrition?
Last Activity: 2011-06-14 16:33:09
This question has been viewed 293 times.
1 people are following this question: