How are the “know-it-alls” responsible in the current state of affairs of the Iron Game?
0 vote(s)The “scientists” and “researchers” who condemned as dangerous virtually all of the basic, result producing exercises also bear full responsibility for the current state of strength and weight training. These researchers claim that squats are bad for the knees and the back, when they themselves haven’t been under the bar. Because they condemn every big movement that uses heavy poundages and label them as dangerous, they have created a world of scrawny and wimpy novices who can’t even lift bodyweight in power movements.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
- Is jenny craig any good if I don't want to exercise?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 11:03:31
This question has been viewed 440 times.
1 people are following this question: