How can fibre supplements help in weight loss?
Fibre is a useful weight loss supplement that can prove to quite effective in weight loss. Fibre supplements help in making your stools bulky by attracting more water and by resisting digestion. This means that you enjoy freedom from constipation. Another important feature of fibre is its ability to bind to fat molecules, which finally get excreted out of the body
- What are "Fat-Burners"?
- Can you help me with some effective weight loss tips?
- How can I lose extra inches off my waist fast?
- How do slimming patches work?
- What type of weight loss supplement should I take?
- How come a lot of people find it hard to trust weight loss supplements?
- What are the examples of weight loss supplements?
- How do weight loss supplements work?
- Are supplements good for me or a waste of money?
- How can Calcium help with fat loss?
Last Activity: 2011-05-27 22:16:40
This question has been viewed 850 times.
1 people are following this question: