How can I get better at push ups?
The thing with push ups is you only use your body weight so that means there is no external load as opposed to bench presses and free weight exercises where you only need to add more weight to get stronger. What you can do instead with this calisthenic exercise is to change the angles by propping your feet onto a bench to either make the exercise harder or easier depending on your fitness levels. You can also change your hand placement from wide to narrow, to simulate a wide or narrow grip bench press. In time this would result to stronger pecs, delts and triceps which would carry over to being able to do more push ups.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- How old do you have to be to go into weight training programs?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- If I stop working out, will my muscles turn to fat?
- Is there a bodybuilding routine to get big and strong at the same time?
- What is more important for bodybuilding success: Bodybuilding Training or Diet?
- Can I use bodybuilding for weight loss?
- Does lifting weights stunt growth?
- Do fats weigh less than muscle?
- I need protein to build muscles and I was advised to eat eggs. Can I when it is said to be high in cholesterol?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 04:34:07
This question has been viewed 481 times.
1 people are following this question: