How can I lose my saddlebags?
The most effective way to lose unwanted weight and fats is through exercise and by consistently adhering to a low-fat and healthy meal plan. By exercise, this means incorporating both cardio workouts and lifting weights into your training regimen. It also helps to target the abdominal muscles especially the lower abs by doing leg raises since this is the toughest area to isolate and develop.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 16:45:09
This question has been viewed 881 times.
1 people are following this question: