How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
Losing fat in specific areas of the body is also known as spot reduction. To burn fat in your thighs, do lower body exercises such as squats, lunges and leg presses so you can build muscle in those areas which will then help burn the fat. The same is true for the stomach: do ab exercises such as leg raises and crunches 2-3 times a week, and add resistance as you get stronger. On top of all this do cardiovascular work for 30-60 minutes on your off days to add variety to your routine and to keep your heart and metabolic rate elevated.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 08:25:29
This question has been viewed 732 times.
1 people are following this question: