How Can Teens Lose Weight?
Many teenagers are overweight due to lack of exercise and eating the wrong foods especially fast foods, crisps, biscuits and other types of sweets. Encouraging teenagers to take exercise should be a priority. Educating teenagers about healthy eating is essential in order to reduce teenage obesity.
- Is Exercise Important For Teenage Weight Reduction?
- Is true that it is not advisable for teenager to go on diet as this can compromise their growth spur?
- Is my son thin or fat he is 14 years old and 5 foot 8 inches and 130 pounds?
- I lost weight fast as a teenager but now in my thirties I struggle, why is this?
- What diet should a teenager eat?
- Is there an appropriate age to start dieting?
- What is the safest way in order for a teenager to lose weight?
- Teenage diet, is it harmful to my child?
- Best foods for teenagers?
- Are Meridia diet pills safe for teenagers?
Last Activity: 2011-06-18 14:48:19
This question has been viewed 597 times.
2 people are following this question: