How do I determine my target heartrate?
The target heartrate is an excellent way to monitor or judge workout intensity, and the formula for this is 220-(age), and then the difference is multiplied to the percentage intensity level. If for example a 30-year old wants to know his target heartrate at 60-80% intensity, it is equivalent to 190x0.6=114 and 190x0.8=152, or 114(lower boundary) to 152(upper boundary) beats per minute. To check if you are training within optimal intensity, check your heartrate monitor.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How Do You Look Thinner Without Dieting?
- What are Weight Loss Wraps?
- Do I have to cook separate meals for myself while I'm on slimming world?
- What is adios and how does it help weight loss?
- Is there an optimum time of day to take adios?
- What are the active ingredients of adios?
- Are there any known side effects of adios?
Last Activity: 2011-06-08 22:10:23
This question has been viewed 358 times.
1 people are following this question: