How do I lose weight as a diabetic?
It is important to seek advice from your dietitian or physician if you have diabetes and want to lose weight. It is essential to control your insulin levels in the blood as too low a level may lead to hypos which can be damaging to your health and could potentially be very dangerous. In general a low fat, low sugar diet which includes slow-acting carbohydrates may be effective in weight loss diets for diabetics.
- What is a diabetic diet?
- What are the complications associated with type 2 diabetes?
- Can anyone recommend a good diet for diabetics?
- If I suffer from diabetes can I go on the atkins diet?
- Are slim fast shakes OK for diabetics?
- Is it true that gastric bands can cure diabetes?
- I am a Diabetic, do I need to remove carbohydrates from my diet?
- Why do I have to lose weight because I have diabetes? Can I not just avoid sweets?
- What is the difference between an NSSS DIET and a DIABETIC DIET?
- Aside from sugar, what are the other restrictions to diabetes?
Last Activity: 2011-05-28 12:43:37
This question has been viewed 771 times.
2 people are following this question: