How do I recognize side effects of no carb diets?
Continuing for considerable amount of time on a no carb diet can display certain symptoms and signs. Halitosis or bad breath, coating over the tongue, lethargy, constant feeling of tiredness, fatigue, lack of motivation and energy to even simple tasks or chores and desire to lie down, constipation, headaches, poor memory, inability to focus etc are some of the common symptoms.
- I would like to see a list of foods permitted on a no carb diet.?
- What about the side effects developed after a low or no carb diet? Are they permanent?
- I would love to start the no carb diet, what do you suggest?
- Do carbohydrates make you fat?
- What is a NOCARB DIET? Is it healthy?
- Are low carb diets the best way to lose bodyfat?
- Tell me more about foods that are allowed in no carb diet?
- Does the no carb diet create a ketotic state?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 10:00:20
This question has been viewed 380 times.
1 people are following this question: