How do slimming clothes help to lose weight?
They act on the cellulites in the body using compounds proven to help in improving circulation which aids in burning fats. Frequent rubbing of the clothes on the skin activates microcirculation, which creates a massage effect breaking fat deposits in the process. They also refine the silhouette of the body.
- How Do You Look Thinner Without Dieting?
- Can I lose fat by wearing slimming clothes?
- Can slimming clothes be washed?
- What compounds are commonly found on slimming clothes?
- What are slimming clothes made of?
- How to wear clothes that are slimming in appearance?
- What colors of clothes can have a slimming effect?
- What color do I wear to look slimmer?
- What color to wear with slimming clothes?
- What kind of clothes would help me look slimmer if I am top-heavy?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 09:52:02
This question has been viewed 1028 times.
1 people are following this question: