How do slimming patches work?
Slimming patches work similarly to nicotine patches. Its main ingredients include herbal contents like Fucus Vesiculosus, Guarana, and Yerba Mate. It also has weight loss substances like Zinc Pyruvate, Lecithin and L-Carnitine. When slimming patches are applied onto the skin, these ingredients are transferred from the patch to the body. While slimming patches can be applied on any part of your body, most manufacturers advise users to apply the patch on the upper arm. The skin on the upper arm has maximum absorption ability; thus, the ingredients of the slimming patches will be able to work right away.
- What are "Fat-Burners"?
- How can fibre supplements help in weight loss?
- Can you help me with some effective weight loss tips?
- How can I lose extra inches off my waist fast?
- What are the contents of slimming patches?
- Are slimming patches really effective?
- How do you use slimming patches?
- Are slimming patches effective?
- What are common ingredients found in slimming patches?
- I want to try slimming patches but how do they work?
Last Activity: 2011-06-29 13:06:16
This question has been viewed 893 times.
1 people are following this question: