How do you correctly execute calf raises to gain the most from this exercise?
0 vote(s)With your toes raised on a block of wood and with the bar on your shoulders or in your hands, stand with your back against a post or a door frame or a corner of a wall and lean back slightly and slide up and down this as you work. This keeps you from swinging and taking the effort from the calf muscles. Make the movements extreme -- go all the way up, and then go all the way down. This works the calves over their full range of motion strongly.
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Why is warm-up emphasized so much by personal trainers?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- If I sweat does that mean I have really worked out?
- Is it ok to hold my breath while lifting weights?
- What are the best ways to get killer abs?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 10:55:54
This question has been viewed 315 times.
1 people are following this question: