How does a Gastric Bypass work?
In Gastric bypass a surgeon first divides the stomach into a small upper pouch and a much larger lower pouch and then he re-arranges the small intestines to connect both pouches into it. Any Gastric bypass procedure leads to a marked reduction in the functional volume of the stomach thus reducing that body need for food.
- What medical treatments are available for obese people?
- What is Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- What are the advantages of getting a gastric bypass operation?
- What is gastric by pass?
- . What are the side effects of Bariatric Surgery?
- Are there risks to Bariatric Surgery?
- Who is a candidate of Gastric bypass?
- Is there any significant difference between Gastric bypass and Gastric banding?
- Is it possible for Diabetics to undergo Bariatric surgery?
- What Is Roux-en-Y gastric bypass?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 16:55:57
This question has been viewed 318 times.
1 people are following this question: